Which cable do I use to connect to a projector and is there a specific function key to transfer picture to the projector.
1 Answer from the Community
You need to be more descriptive in your question. What type of projector? What kind of computer? To get a really positive answer, you will need to give the projector model, and the computer model you are working with. After you reenter this information. You will get the answer you seek.
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which cable would be best to connect my iPad to the smart board and projector?????
- Asked by Ruth B from Cairo
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable would be best to connect my iPad to the smart board and projector?????)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
can it be used for projectors?
- Asked by Muhammad S from Model Town
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used for projectors?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet
Does PicoPix 2330- projector compatible with IPad/ iPhone?
- Asked by Fang Feng T
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does PicoPix 2330- projector compatible with IPad/ iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable