can i use a air port to share files from a windows to a mac
I have just upgraded to a macbook air and all my files are on a windows 8 computer can i use a air port to share the files over the network?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. As long as you are on the same wireless network and you have configured file sharing on one or both machines. From your MacBook Air you can connect to other machines on your network by going to the Go menu of the Finder. Select Computer from the drop down list. You will see a list of all the drives you can access on your network. Enjoy!
- Answered by Greg L from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to use the adapter in BC windows 7 with Mac Air
- Asked by Shu L
- Oct 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use the adapter in BC windows 7 with Mac Air)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I save my file into the hard disk using window 7?
- Asked by Chia C from Singapore
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I save my file into the hard disk using window 7?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB