Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?
I have installed Mac OS X Server on my MacBook Air and would like to create a Wi-Fi network that asks for a username and password with the RADIUS server. Can I use the AirPort Express or do I have to buy the AirPort Extreme?
1 Answer from the Community
I haven't tried with a single Airport Express, but with one Airport Extreme and two Airport Express
And it works for creating and connecting to a network.
It do not work for extending a network.
To get the radius secret you have to open terminal on server and enter
sudo serveradmin settings radius
- Answered by Karin G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can airport extreme be a server running Mac OS Server
- Asked by Callum W from Perth
- Nov 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can airport extreme be a server running Mac OS Server)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
If you have a Mac Mini Server (2013) can you use the Airport Time Capsule to enable Cache Server 2?
- Asked by Taylor M from Calgary
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have a Mac Mini Server (2013) can you use the Airport Time Capsule to enable Cache Server 2?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB