How does this compare with the current Airport Express for travel in terms of weight, voltages and extra cords?
1 Answer from the Community
The weight of this current model Express is slightly greater than the older version. The new Airport Express does has an external power cord unlike the the older model. This prevents the Express from being directly plugged in to the wall.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling
- Asked by James S from Baldwinsville
- Jan 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- Jul 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Is the AirPort Extreme worth the extra $100 vs the AirPort Express? If so, why?
- Asked by Christian G from Deptford
- Aug 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the AirPort Extreme worth the extra $100 vs the AirPort Express? If so, why?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme