I bought a charger for my mac book pro just 2 moths ago. It broke this morning. Is there any warranty on it?
1 Answer from the Community
All Apple products come with 12 months warranty. As long as there are no signs of accidental damage, the product will be swopped out free of charge. A walk into your local store and a specialist should be able to swop it out for you.
- Answered by Ryan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this the normal charger for a mac book pro?
- Asked by Sam G from Chicago
- Jan 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the normal charger for a mac book pro?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
No answers yet
Can you get warranty on these?
- Asked by Christian C from North Hollywood
- Jun 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get warranty on these?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…