can i install snow leopard on a macbook pro and an imac?
I have an iMac and a MacBook Pro. Can I install Snow Leopard on both using one disk? Or do I have to purchase two versions of Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Jarrod S from Mount Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install snow leopard on a macbook pro and an imac?)
1 Answer from the Community
The same disk will work on both (as long as both have Intel-processors).
However, you should have a license for both, and that is obtained by buying the disk. Currently Snow Leopard only comes as a single license package, but it used to also come as a Family Pack, with licenses for up to 5 macs in household.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- Feb 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)