Can i purchase 10.10
- Asked by Nathan C from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i purchase 10.10)
1 Answer from the Community
First, OS 10.10 was free. Never had a "price".
Second, both OS 10.9 and OS 10.10 are discontinued and not available. Apple discontinued those versions because any Mac that can support OS 10.9 or OS 10.10 can also support OS 10.11 (the current version, which is also free.)
The only other OS X versions still available from Apple are OS 10.6, OS 10.7, OS 10.8. They cost US$20 each.
You must have Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.8) or later in order to upgrade to later versions of OS X.
To go to OS 10.11, use the App Store app that is installed with OS 10.6.8 and later versions.
(To upgrade to OS 10.7 or OS 10.8, go to the online Apple Store to purchase a redemption code which then will let you download and install through the App Store app.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how i can purchase this case in india?
- Asked by A D
- Feb 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (how i can purchase this case in india?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
No answers yet
Where can I purchase the removable prongs for Australia?
- Asked by Danielle B from Sydney
- Jan 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I purchase the removable prongs for Australia?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Is there Warranty for this cable if purchased?
- Asked by Kristin C from Westchester
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there Warranty for this cable if purchased?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)