can iphoto or aperture 3 handle nikon nef files correctly or do I need to load nx 2 on my new Mac. I am a new Mac user have always had PC. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
If you have been using NX2 I would stick with what you know - far more powerful editing tools!!! - all you have to do is to download NX2 again from Nikon site and use your product key - only downside is that you have to start with NX2.0 and load each of the updates in sequence.
- Answered by Fred N from Duncraig
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Apple Pencil be used for the iPad Air 2? If Yes, Can it be used with an AutoCAD application? Thank you.
- Asked by J N L from Anaheim
- Jan 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple Pencil be used for the iPad Air 2? If Yes, Can it be used with an AutoCAD application? Thank you.)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
How to install on my new Mac
- Asked by Brendan K from Lyonville
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install on my new Mac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet