Do I need to reinstall all third party apps affter upgrading to snow leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
You don't have to reinstall *all* third party apps, but some that are known to be incompatible are disabled once the upgrade is complete. Those you will need to either reinstall or replace.
- Answered by Nicholas S from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the USB port power third party peripherals?
- Asked by Steven H
- Dec 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB port power third party peripherals?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can apple certified third party cables ok for iOS devices?
- Asked by Sara A from Ortigas
- Aug 1, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can apple certified third party cables ok for iOS devices?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will this work with third party headphones?
- Asked by William B from San Diego
- Nov 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with third party headphones?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …