how can i get more memory? I need to get Garageband.
- Asked by Jenna C from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i get more memory? I need to get Garageband.)
1 Answer from the Community
Please provide more information.
Which Mac model do you have (type of Mac and year of release)? How much memory do you already have installed? Which OS X version are you using? Which version of Garageband do you intend to install (the most recent version?)?
To get some of this information go to the Apple menu and select "About This Mac".
For memory, in "About this Mac" select "More Info", then select the "Memory" tab at the top of the window. At the bottom right will be instructions for adding more memory.
If you have an iMac, instructions are at supportDOTappleDOTcom/kb/HT1423 (replace each "DOT" with ".").
If your Mac's version of "About this Mac" does not have the "Memory" tab, then select "System Report" and then select "Memory".
Each Mac Model has a maximum amount of memory it can use. Each Mac Model needs a specific type of memory. Compatible memory can be purchased directly from Apple or from third-party retailers.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do we charge/get music?
- Asked by Janice L from Cumming
- Apr 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do we charge/get music?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
do you need a social security to get a plan?
- Asked by Estela Z from Seatac
- Mar 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (do you need a social security to get a plan?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
What iOS Version do I need to use to get use of the Airpods?
- Asked by Benjamin H
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What iOS Version do I need to use to get use of the Airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods