how do i know which OS I am running
- Asked by Patrick N from Little Silver
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i know which OS I am running)
1 Answer from the Community
Go to the Apple Menu and select "About This Mac"
You will see a version and release number just below "Mac OS X".
Some OS code names for each version number:
OS Version 10.4 = Tiger
OS Version 10.5 = Leopard
OS Version 10.6 = Snow Leopard
OS Version 10.7 = Lion
The third number after the version number, is the update release number within the OS Version.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with emac running mac os x tiger v.4.11?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Mocksville
- Feb 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with emac running mac os x tiger v.4.11?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I run Serif WebPlus X8 on my iMac OS X
- Asked by Genevieve A B from Boyd's Cove
- Oct 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run Serif WebPlus X8 on my iMac OS X)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet