I have a macbook with OSX 10.4.11 I don't use I life or iwork, can I just get the snow leopard upgrade or do I need to buy the box set?
I really have no use for the extra software, so I didnt know if I could get away with just buying snow leopard
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you will need the box set. Or alternatively you could buy a copy of leopard of an online seller an buy snow leopard. But the value for the box set is tremendous and with the updated iLife 11', now is the best time to buy. Your MacBook must have 1Gb of ram or more to update to snow leopard. Hope I helped :)
- Answered by Geraint R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You Need To Buy The Box Set.
- Answered by Noorulabdeen A from Cornwall
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
need charger for macbook 10.4.11 version about 4 years old. what one do i get?
- Asked by Robyn J from North Haven
- Sep 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (need charger for macbook 10.4.11 version about 4 years old. what one do i get?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?
- Asked by Brylan H from Indianapolis
- Feb 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter