I have iMac with power pc G5processor
I want to update to current operating system so that I can link my desk top and laptop (also PowerPC G4). Both systems are running 10.4.11. How can I update both?
- Asked by Joey D from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate (I have iMac with power pc G5processor)
1 Answer from the Community
You can upgrade both of your Macs to Mac OS X Leopard but not Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
I hope that this has answered your question.
- Answered by Alexander C from Wilburton, Ely
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the power adaptors work with imac
- Asked by Tom A from Thunder Bay
- Jul 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will the power adaptors work with imac)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
can I use the imac as a display for a PC
- Asked by Alan M. F from Atlanta
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the imac as a display for a PC)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter