I have Mac OS X 10.6.2 do I have or need Ilife
1 Answer from the Community
Hi. iLife contains iPhoto ’09, iMovie ’09, GarageBand ’09, iWeb ’09, iDVD, and QuickTime 7.5.5. If you don't have these then it suggests you don't have iLife. In considering whether you need iLife consider the following (iLife is an optional pack and not essential for system running). Photo allows you to manipulate images, Movie allows you to manipulate video content, Garageband allows you to manipulate audio recordings, Web allows you to manipulate dynamic web content, DVD allows you to manipulate DVD content, and QuickTime is a media player. Hope this helps. p.s. I have found iPhoto particularly useful.
- Answered by Samuel R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the latest Mac Book Pro and I will be going to Italy, can I purchase a Power brick in Italy and use with my MacBook from the USA?
- Asked by Maggie F
- Nov 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the latest Mac Book Pro and I will be going to Italy, can I purchase a Power brick in Italy and use with my MacBook from the USA?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- Mar 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
how do i connect hdmi of sony lcd to displayport of mac os x
- Asked by Neel C
- Jan 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect hdmi of sony lcd to displayport of mac os x)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter