I have mac os x v10.4.11 and want to buy a magic mouse but it says requirements are mac os x v10.5.8 so what do i need to buy to work it?
do i need to buy box set with snow leopard in?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a Mac with a PowerPC processor (like a G5), you'll need to buy Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. If you have an Intel Mac, you can use Leopard, but Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard would be a much better buy. If you are unsure of which you have, click the Apple Menu and select About This Mac. Your processor and memory specifications will be listed there. Remember to run Software Update after installing either one to ensure that you have all the latest updates and back up your data before upgrading.
- Answered by Joshua R from Olivia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatible with OS X 13.1?
- Asked by Cindy C from Saint Marys
- Dec 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with OS X 13.1?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?
- Asked by Samuel E
- Jan 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express