I have the OS X Tiger and want to buy Snow Leopard (I have the intel processor) without buying the Box set.
I already have the iLife '09 waiting to be installed (received as a gift) so will that still violate the license agreement?
1 Answer from the Community
You must buy snow leopard in the box, you cannot download it from the apple store or app store. The software will cost $49.99 or the family pack for $69.99
- Answered by Ben W from Simcoe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If i have bought the os x 10.6 Snow Leopard in order to download to os x 10.7 do i need to buy this as well?
- Asked by Alain B from Newark
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If i have bought the os x 10.6 Snow Leopard in order to download to os x 10.7 do i need to buy this as well?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Compatible with OS X 13.1?
- Asked by Cindy C from Saint Marys
- Dec 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with OS X 13.1?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet