I just bought a used macbook pro (Leopard 10.5.5) without the OS CD. Am I able to install the Snow Leopard upgrade without the Leopard cd?
I also don't have access to the administrator's user name and password, so I can't download updates...I don't know if I would need that information to upgrade to the snow leopard as well?
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Karl Z
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?
- Asked by Patricia K from Morristown
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- Feb 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)