If you change the language for spanish,will all spanish signs be able? like question marks and stuff?
1 Answer from the Community
You can change the language of OS and keyboard to any language, but you would need a separate keyboard in order to have the keys. You can also use on-screen keyboard as another option. It's in your International Settings in System Preferences.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I have access to both English and Spanish language in text mode?
- Asked by Benjamin J from Spokane
- Oct 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can I have access to both English and Spanish language in text mode?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Do you have a Spanish language keyboard?
- Asked by Woods S from Miami
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have a Spanish language keyboard?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…
No answers yet
Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
- Asked by David T
- Nov 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive