I'm running 10.5.8, just bought a sonos sound system. what do i need to do to upgrade to run the sonos software?
1 Answer from the Community
According to the Sonos website, you need to upgrade to 10.6 or later to be able to run the Sonos software.
If your Mac has an Intel CPU, you should go ahead and purchase Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and install it, then you'll be able to install the Sonos software.
If your Mac has a PowerPC CPU, you won't be able to install Snow Leopard, which means you won't be able to install the Sonos software either.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- May 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
can I use airport express with sonos?
- Asked by Roger D
- Oct 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use airport express with sonos?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet