Is snow leopard a multilingual on the UK-DVD?
As I am a German living in the UK, I'd buy it in the UK. But I want to install it in German on my MacBook.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes Apple OS has always supported all world languages. It's all packed in one CD. Your international settings are in your System Preferences. Just drag the language you want to the top of the list and restart.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use it in the UK ?
- Asked by Jennifer T
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in the UK ?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Does airport express work in both UK and the USA?
- Asked by Peter S
- Aug 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does airport express work in both UK and the USA?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?
- Asked by Paul S from Llandrindod Wells
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive