My iMac came with OS X Leopard (sic) but its "About this mac" page says version 10.4.11 intel core 2. What's my best upgrading option?
1 Answer from the Community
When did you purchase your iMac? There was a free upgrade option to Snow Leopard for a short period of time - Not sure whether this applies to your system or not.
Otherwise your best option would be to upgrade to Snow Leopard (£25).
Have a read around first though as there are some things that still need to be 'Sorted' although this is mainly to do with the 802.11n Airport Cards.
- Answered by Gary H from Hockley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Jul 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Dec 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet