My MacBook Pro is Mac OSX Version 10.4.11. Will upgrading to Snow Leopard affect any of my files or software that is saved on my computer?
1 Answer from the Community
Upgrading does not affect any files saved on a computer; however, it may cause incompatibility issues with 3rd party software you have installed. Also, Snow Leopard requires an Intel-based Mac, so first read all the requirements before purchasing an upgrade.
- Answered by Anca S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
how to import movie from USB Superdrive to computer
- Asked by Beverly T from Paradise Valley
- Apr 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (how to import movie from USB Superdrive to computer)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will the new AirPort Extreme work with Mac OSX 10.6.8?
- Asked by Marcelle D S from Boerne
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new AirPort Extreme work with Mac OSX 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme