My MacBook Pro is running Mac OS X 10.4.11 with an Intel processor. Do I have to get the box set or can I just get Snow Leopard by itself?
I don't really have much use for the programs that come with it in the box set so it's seems silly to spend all that money getting it when I can just get Snow Leopard on its own.
1 Answer from the Community
This upgrade is in violation of the license agreement, but will work without any issues.
According to the Snow Leopard review written by Walt Mossberg this has been acknowledged by Apple.
- Answered by John G from Canberra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?
- Asked by Suzanne D from San Diego
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Dec 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Jul 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme