Regarding Installation of Mac OSX and its compatibility with non Mac hardware with Intel processor
Can I install Mac OSX on hardware that built on latest Intel processor with high end ram and storage support but not a Mac Machine
1.After installation of Mac OSX will it function properly on non Mac Machines but made with Intel processor/mother board ?
2.I got a windows 7 Machine with latest Hardware and Intel processor,is it possible to create a virtual MAC OSX with the help of VMWARE ?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have a Mac Pro with an Dual Core Intel Xenon processor running OSX 10.6.8. Can this hardware be upgraded to run OSX 10.7?
- Asked by Manuel S from Silver Spring
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac Pro with an Dual Core Intel Xenon processor running OSX 10.6.8. Can this hardware be upgraded to run OSX 10.7?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Is it compatible with a Mac book pro?
- Asked by Abhiram S from Harrison
- Jun 4, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with a Mac book pro?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold