What is the difference between Office suite and iwork?
will I be able to carry on my research work using iwork? what about the bibliographies?If iwork and Office suite can perform similar functions
then why should I instal Parallel desktop along with the office?
1 Answer from the Community
iWork is apples equivalent to Microsoft office,
'Pages' combines the functions of word, one note and publisher,
'Numbers' the same for Excel,
and 'Keynote' is the equivalent to PowerPoint.
- Answered by Joseph H from Worcester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there different chargers for iPads and phones
- Asked by Claire M
- Apr 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there different chargers for iPads and phones)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Any difference from magic mouse other than the power source ?
- Asked by Arun K from Redmond
- Jan 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Any difference from magic mouse other than the power source ?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?
- Asked by Brandi P from Gruver
- Dec 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable