will it be able to word on a ibook clamshell It has 0S 9
1 Answer from the Community
No you will not be able to run Mac OS X 10.6 snow leopard on your clamshell ibook. There are a number of reasons for this. But the main one is that your Ibook will have a Power PC G3 proccessor. The mac os x snow leopard operating system can only run on mac's with intel processors. So you would not be able to install your mac os x 10.6 SL on that machine. If you want to run the snow leopard operating system then you would have to buy a new mac. or one a few years old would be able to run it too.
- Answered by Bruce L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this drive burn on dual-layer discs? In other words, is the max capacity of blank media 4.5 Gb or 9.0 Gb?
- Asked by David L M from Saint Louis
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this drive burn on dual-layer discs? In other words, is the max capacity of blank media 4.5 Gb or 9.0 Gb?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can it make notes on PDFs in iBooks?
- Asked by Margaret A from Fernandina Beach
- May 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it make notes on PDFs in iBooks?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
No answers yet