Can this device connect my iPod 80 GB to my home stereo receiver so that I can listen to music from my iPod on my stereo system?
2 Answers from the Community
No, HDMI cables cannot connect to iPod. You can purchase 3.5mm female-female cord if your home stereo has a audio in input ( with a 3.5mm jack, of course ). In the case of the 2 home stereo systems i've owned, one came with a iPod adapter, the other had one for sale on their website. Very simple device, my iPod slides into it and I can watch my videos, play my music, etc.
- Answered by Samuel A from Davison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, iPods do not support HDMI.
- Answered by Rob M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I connect the SuperDrive via USB to a stereo receiver to play music CD's on my stereo system?
- Asked by Katharina W from Wildwood
- Jul 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the SuperDrive via USB to a stereo receiver to play music CD's on my stereo system?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo
- Asked by Mathew L
- May 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable