Is there any difference between Apple HDMI cable and Belkin HDMI cable?
I need to buy an HDMI cable for my apple tv and Belkin HDMI cable it 's more expensive and I would like to know if it is because it 's better or faster than de apple one or just because the brand it 's more expensive
- Asked by Fernando Jose L
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any difference between Apple HDMI cable and Belkin HDMI cable?)
2 Answers from the Community
since HDMI is a digital signal, there is no difference between a $50 HDMI cable and a $10 HDMI cable. You are paying for the brand name.
- Answered by Titus L from Cobourg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple's HDMI cable is 1.8 meters long, while Belkin's is 4 meters long.
The question is whether you need a longer cable or not. The price per meter is actually lower if you buy a Belkin cable, but if the shorter one is enough for your needs, then you'll be wasting money on extra length that you won't use.
- Answered by Crazy P from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?
- Asked by Joseph J from Denton
- Oct 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?
- Asked by Ahmed S from Mississauga
- Jul 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…