Is it o.k. to swap a.c plugs (duckheads), from one adapter to another?
I have a 85w megasafe2 adapter and a magasafe 60w adapter, and I am not sure if the a.c. plug I am using is from my 60w, or my 85w adapter, and I am using the plug on my 85w adapter.
- Asked by Michael A from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate Is it o.k. to swap a.c plugs (duckheads), from one adapter to another?
1 Answer from the Community
It is ok! The difference of voltage and amperage happens after the transform power brick!
- Answered by Thiago G from Joinville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
european plug for power adapter?
- Asked by Sue A
- 26 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate european plug for power adapter?
No answers yet