How can I use the superdrive to backup my Macbook Air?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you just have to connect the superdrive to one of your macbook air's usb, insert a blank CD or DVD and backup your data. it's that easy (obviously, you have to use the Mac OS CD / DVD burning facility or use a third party software, like Roxio Titanium). once the disk has been written, eject the superdrive and that's it. easy as pie :)
- Answered by Ciprian L from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC
- Asked by Dinah E from Baybay Leyte
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC)
Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?
- Asked by Brianna H from East Albury
- Jan 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Can I use it for Macbook Air?
- Asked by Aryana J from Chantilly
- Dec 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it for Macbook Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet