Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do i safely remove an icon that appeared on my desktop called flash player
- Asked by Kenneth C from Northridge
- Nov 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i safely remove an icon that appeared on my desktop called flash player)
- Asked about: Mac
will these work with imac mid-2014?
- Asked by Patricia L from Carmel
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will these work with imac mid-2014?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
will this mouse work on the IPad Pro?
- Asked by Wade S from Bradenton
- Jan 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work on the IPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2