Is there a difference between the MD564LL/A and the MD564ZM/A SuperDrive?
- Asked by Andrew Tyler M from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a difference between the MD564LL/A and the MD564ZM/A SuperDrive?)
1 Answer from the Community
Those are country codes for the region the product was originally intended. ZM indicates China. LL indicates USA. It would matter if it had a keyboard or something else that had regional differences, but it should not matter for a mouse or a SuperDrive.
- Answered by Terry D from North Bellmore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the difference between a 1 m and 2 m charging cable?
- Asked by Lee B from Paradise Valley
- Jun 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between a 1 m and 2 m charging cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable…