is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?
I just want to know can you use this super drive with an ipad or is there some other way to upload things from a cd to your ipad
1 Answer from the Community
Although there aren't any disc drives you can plug into your iPad/mini iPad, there are many different ways to import data. When you plug it into your Mac or PC, you can use it like a flash drive and drag and drop files. You could also use a file hosting service, like Dropbox, to import files. Dropbox offers 2GB of storage for free, and they have an app for the iPad/mini iPad/iPod free of charge as well. You could even go as far as saving files from e-mails sent to your iPad.
My suggestion to you would be to look into Dropbox and/or explore iTunes. You can find just about any movie, song, book, etc. at a reasonable price and you'll always have a digital copy of your content.
- Answered by Brandon B from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in Israel? Can you buy it at the Apple Store, or is it only available online?
- Asked by Ayala H from New Rochelle
- Aug 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Israel? Can you buy it at the Apple Store, or is it only available online?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can I install Snow Leopard without the CD and just buy and download online?
- Asked by Anna K from Atlanta
- Dec 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install Snow Leopard without the CD and just buy and download online?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard