macbook external optical drive
Is this superdrive compatible with Macbook (early 2009)?
- Asked by fn from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook external optical drive)
1 Answer from the Community
In order for ANYONE to be able to answer your question, you will have to be a bit MORE specific about WHICH Machine (Macbook) you are talking about as there are several series (AIR / PRO) and even in those, it comes down to the Current configuration of your Unit. If it Already has an inbuilt optical Drive, then the Answer is NO, it will NOT Work.
Beside that, there are other factors that will play in. if you are talking about the G4 Machines, then again NO, the Newest version of the Superdrive will NOT work, but you may be able to get one of the OLD version SuperDrives to work, MAYBE.
But the question need to be complete and precise in order for any one to be able to Concisely provide an accurate answer
- Answered by Thomas B from Shelton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
2006 macbook 10.5.8 can i upgrade with external USB DRIVE
- Asked by Carlos V from Anaheim
- Jul 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (2006 macbook 10.5.8 can i upgrade with external USB DRIVE)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can you plug this into a external hard drive?
- Asked by Paul V from Las Vegas
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug this into a external hard drive?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can this cable be used with external hard drives, if so what drives?
- Asked by Claude M from Detroit
- Jul 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used with external hard drives, if so what drives?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…