Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with a 2007 iMac, which has the latest Yosemite upgrade?
1 Answer from the Community
The quote below is from Apple technical:
"The Apple USB SuperDrive and MacBook Air SuperDrive are compatible with any Mac manufactured after 2008 that doesn’t have a built-in optical drive."
However the spec's below come from the information provided on the Apple USB SuperDrive page:
Compatible with the following computers:
MacBook Pro with Retina display
iMac (late 2012) and later
Mac mini (late 2009) and later
Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Answered by Michael V from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
DOES the Apple Pencil work with the latest iMAC?
- Asked by Peter D
- Aug 29, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES the Apple Pencil work with the latest iMAC?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Do they work with the latest Apple TV?
- Asked by Sebastian G from Reservoir
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they work with the latest Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
No answers yet
How do I connect my new WD Thunderbolt Drive to my 2007 iMac?
- Asked by Stephen M
- Jul 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my new WD Thunderbolt Drive to my 2007 iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…