Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with a 2007 iMac, which has the latest Yosemite upgrade?
1 Answer from the Community
The quote below is from Apple technical:
"The Apple USB SuperDrive and MacBook Air SuperDrive are compatible with any Mac manufactured after 2008 that doesn’t have a built-in optical drive."
However the spec's below come from the information provided on the Apple USB SuperDrive page:
Compatible with the following computers:
MacBook Pro with Retina display
iMac (late 2012) and later
Mac mini (late 2009) and later
Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Answered by Michael V from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
just upgraded to Yosemite where's my email?
- Asked by Ed S from Mason
- Jun 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (just upgraded to Yosemite where's my email?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does this work with the Apple USB SuperDrive ?
- Asked by Rene C from Montreal
- Aug 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Apple USB SuperDrive ?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- Jun 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote