will this work in a car please - my car is a brand new 2015 spec with super connectivity options?
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think anyone hear can answer with certainty, but I really doubt that it would work.
First, there's a power requirement that the car's USB port probably can't meet. More importantly, the SuperDrive is designed to not work unless plugged into a Mac. It's been reported that people have gotten it to work on a non-Mac Windows PC by installing the driver that comes with BootCamp onto their PC, but you have very little possibility to do that on a car.
- Answered by Michael G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this kit work in my car?
- Asked by Maria F from Martinez
- 9 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this kit work in my car?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
- Asked by Max P
- 15 Mar 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- 20 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White