Will this work with all other MacBook (2011) and MacBook AIr (2011).When I bought SuperDrive last year, it only work for MBA but not MBP or any others
3 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple USB SuperDrives only work with Macs which do not have a built in SuperDrive.
- Answered by Mark G from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The same condition applies to the new version as well. it will ONLY work with Mac Products that Does NOT have an inbuild Optical Drive, and/or Has the Ability to be added thereto at a later stage.
with accordance to the Particulars that Apple has provided, that means it will Only work with the MacBoor Air, MiniMac, and now, the NEW MacBook PRO with Retina Display, but not with the rest of the macBook PROs.
- Answered by Thomas B from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The "new" Apple USB SuperDrive will only support the current
Mac Mini, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
To put it another way this USB SuperDrive will only work with
Macs without built-in optical drive and
Macs not being able to optional built in an optical drive.
- Answered by Kang-ling W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
WHY IS THE CHARGER FOR MY MACBOOK AIR 2011 NOT WORKING
- Asked by Violet B from Chicago
- Dec 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (WHY IS THE CHARGER FOR MY MACBOOK AIR 2011 NOT WORKING)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Does the mouse work with a MacBook Air?
- Asked by Rosemary M from Catawba
- Jul 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with a MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Will this work for MacBook Air 11" (2011 with Thunderbolt) and a 27" 2560x1440 DVI Display?
- Asked by Lennard B from Virginia Beach
- Sep 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for MacBook Air 11" (2011 with Thunderbolt) and a 27" 2560x1440 DVI Display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…