How does the power adapter work? Why are there 2 flip up parts that seam to serve no purpose? Why does the heavy cord separate from the adapter?
2 Answers from the Community
Tue "ears" that flip up are for coiling (spindling) up the adapter wire.
The heavy cord is detachable to allow you to change another plug in. The other plug is cordless and when you use the adapter with it the adapter goes directly to the plug. Both plugs are provided with the adapter.
- Answered by Petri S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1) How does it work?
Man! You plug it to your computer and provided that you plugged the other end into the power supply you will get some "juice"!
2) Why are there these 2 flip parts?
Alright , this is not obvious, but these will allow you to wrap the attached to it cable around these two flip parts.
3) Why the heave cord can be separated from the adapter?
It is because you don't always need this extension!
- Answered by Nicolas B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Could this adapter work into an aux in a stereo?
- Asked by Krissia B from Guelph
- Apr 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Could this adapter work into an aux in a stereo?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Will this power adapter extension cable work for 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K display?
- Asked by Michelle L T from Syracuse
- Jun 25, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this power adapter extension cable work for 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K display?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Does this adapter work with Olympus xd cards?
- Asked by Arleen M from Ney
- May 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Olympus xd cards?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet