can docs written on my iPad retina display be downloaded to either my iphone5 or to my macbook pro? can docs be downloaded from macbook pro TO my iPad
I want to buy an iPad w retina display. 64 Mg. Can I download a document from my ipad to my macbook pro? Can I download a document from my macbook pro TO my iPad to continue working on it?
1 Answer from the Community
You absolutely can. Best way to do this is with iWork for iOS and Mac. I'm a Nursing student and regularly use this with my MacBook Pro, iPad mini and iPhone 5 to edit assignments.
The only slight issue is that the Mac has the ability to use fonts that iOS cannot. This means they'll look slightly different on iOS, but they're still fully functional.
- Answered by Chase F from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Dylan T from Brisbane
- Sep 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…