Is there Warranty for this cable if purchased?
- Asked by Kristin C from Westchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there Warranty for this cable if purchased?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes buy a new one and return that one- allways just from people pulling the cord from the cord not the plastic never pull the cord pull from the plastic!!!! Man I hate when people do that, redickous and if anyone wants to kno u can tell the diff between a Apple cord they use a fuzzy type material on there cords knock offs will be smooth- Apple ONLY!
- Answered by Rich S from Hamburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The warranty for this cable is attached to the warranty if your Apple product. For example if you purchased an iPhone 5S about 9mo ago and your charging cable, headphones or wall charger stops working it would be covered under the limited warranty of your serial number. (As long as it's not due to accidental damage). The same applies if you purchased the 2 year extended warranty (Apple Care +).
- Answered by Christine W from Pflugerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there any form of warranty after the purchase of this charger?
- Asked by Phillippa M
- Aug 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any form of warranty after the purchase of this charger?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Is there any warranty for the cable alone?
- Asked by Wai Tak S
- Apr 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any warranty for the cable alone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5 m)
No answers yet