Is the micro the one that works with the GALAXY S3 or is the GALAXY S3 charger smaller?
I want to know because I have a bunch of GALAXY S3 chargers and I want this to know if this will work with my iPhone 5.
- Asked by Lynneda M from Granbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the micro the one that works with the GALAXY S3 or is the GALAXY S3 charger smaller?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes definitely. The GS III charges via micro USB as do most Samsung, HTC, etc phones on the market today. So this would enable you to use your extra GS3 chargers.
- Answered by Meir I from Dollars-des-ormeaux
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Galaxy S3 uses a standard micro USB charging plug, so if you get this adapter then you can use that charger with any iOS device with a Lightning port (late 2012 iPads, iPod Touch and iPhone)
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well if the Galaxy S3 charger is a micro charger then yes.
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Would this product work with my Samsung Galaxy S8+?
- Asked by Carlos H from Anaheim
- Sep 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this product work with my Samsung Galaxy S8+?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…