Is the micro the one that works with the GALAXY S3 or is the GALAXY S3 charger smaller?
I want to know because I have a bunch of GALAXY S3 chargers and I want this to know if this will work with my iPhone 5.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes definitely. The GS III charges via micro USB as do most Samsung, HTC, etc phones on the market today. So this would enable you to use your extra GS3 chargers.
- Answered by Meir I from Dollars-des-ormeaux
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Galaxy S3 uses a standard micro USB charging plug, so if you get this adapter then you can use that charger with any iOS device with a Lightning port (late 2012 iPads, iPod Touch and iPhone)
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well if the Galaxy S3 charger is a micro charger then yes.
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can these beats work on a Samsung Galaxy note phone
- Asked by Jennifer J from Picayune
- Jan 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these beats work on a Samsung Galaxy note phone)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable
compatible with galaxy 5S?
- Asked by Nancy G from Baltimore
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with galaxy 5S?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet
can I use earbuds with a Samsung Galaxy 7
- Asked by Tara B
- Nov 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use earbuds with a Samsung Galaxy 7)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
No answers yet