What it this used for???
Can someone describe what you use this product for? Because if its what I honk it's for I'm buying it! Please help!!!!
- Asked by Emily J from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (What it this used for???)
2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet
Can the keyboard be used while charging?
- Asked by Christopher F from Romeoville
- Jun 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the keyboard be used while charging?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …