Can anyone tell me if this will work with an Alpine IVA-D310R using the KCA-420i iPod adapter? I will have an iPhone 6, (currently 5).
Alpine car radio and iphone 5/6
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! At first you might have problems with connecting it (it might have "no song message").
Step 1: Locate a reset button (it is really small and is usually behind the face plate, if you have a face plate that opens and closes where you put your cd in you can take it off and you will see a tiny button on the bottom left) and hold it for a couple of seconds and make sure your head unit will shut off.
Step 2: Connect the adapter to your chord and plug it in with your device and the head unit off (make sure you shut it off completely by holding lock button down)
Step 3: With your device connected turn both the head unit and the device on. After when your device turns on you might get an error, simply turn the head unit off and back on and you will be all set!
- Answered by Andrey B from Snellville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where can I determine, on my iphone, which iphone I am currently using?
- Asked by Diane S from Liverpool
- Mar 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I determine, on my iphone, which iphone I am currently using?)
- Asked about: iPhone
is the model of this power adapter that comes with an iphone 5s purchase the same as the model that comes with an ipod nano 7th generation?
- Asked by Carolyn G from Missoula
- Jul 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is the model of this power adapter that comes with an iphone 5s purchase the same as the model that comes with an ipod nano 7th generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Folding…