Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this adaptor work with a USA Spec interface, model # PA 15 TOY
- Asked by Garry W from Sunnyvale
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a USA Spec interface, model # PA 15 TOY)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
What's the compatibility with an iMac?
- Asked by Mr Michael Peter B F
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the compatibility with an iMac?)
- Asked about: AirPods