Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- Flag as inappropriate Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this what I need to enable CarPlay on my new Toyota?
- Asked by Teresa V from New Braunfels
- 22 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Is this what I need to enable CarPlay on my new Toyota?
Is this compatible with MacBook Pro-- not listed in compatibility.
- Asked by Madeline N from Brooklyn
- 14 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with MacBook Pro-- not listed in compatibility.