Do I need this if I buy an iPhone 5 with which you get in the box a lightning to USB cable?
1 Answer from the Community
You will not need it. But you might want it in case you have a lot of older iphone cables, an old dock or in case your car only accepts the older 30 pin.
- Answered by Rami A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.
- Asked by Linda S from Quakertown
- May 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter