Will all devices that use the old 30-pin connector cable to communicate with the iPhone still work via this adapter?
2 Answers from the Community
No. As clearly stated in the product's descriptions, "Some 30-pin accessories are not supported."
- Answered by Matthew R from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes since the data is the same format as the old connector this will be usable in all 30 pin devices
- Answered by Anthony B from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?
- Asked by Kathy M from Oak Ridge
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)