will this adapter work with my ihome dock
- Asked by Ronald S from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with my ihome dock)
2 Answers from the Community
It will work but the only thing is that it might be very wobbly and your iPod/iPhone/iPad might not fit because of the extra height from the connector
- Answered by Thomas W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just got this adapter today and it works fine with my iPhone 5 (even with my OtterBox Defender case on). The only negative was that all it does is charge it, it won't play my music through my iHome iD95 speakers. :-( I was pretty excited, but oh well, at least I still have my iPod Nano 4th gen to use for that.
- Answered by Marsi S from Post Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?
- Asked by Kathy M from Oak Ridge
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)