Will this work with the old iHome's?
Will I be able to use this so I could connect my Iphone5 to my previously purchased iHome? Worried if the Iphone will be able to balance still?
- Asked by Margaret P from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the old iHome's?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just received this adapter in the mail today and tried it on my iHome Model iD95, and unfortunately, my iPhone 5 did actually fit perfect into it (even with my OtterBox Defender case still on it), but the only thing it will do is charge it. I was hoping I would be able to use this adapter to play my music off of my iPhone 5 instead. I did hear a rumor that there might be some type of app that is available to enable this function. However, I haven't been able to find it yet. Will keep searching though...... If you find anything out, PLEASE let me know!?!? :-)
- Answered by Marsi S from Post Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?
- Asked by Kathy M from Oak Ridge
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will the mic on my old EarPods work with this?
- Asked by Ola G
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mic on my old EarPods work with this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …