2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by fn from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this adapter be used to connect a MacBook Pro circa 2012 to an HDMI?
- Asked by Wilma T from Boynton Beach
- 16 Jul 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect a MacBook Pro circa 2012 to an HDMI?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will this adapter work with my AMI system in my 2012 Audi A3?
- Asked by Nathan K
- 27 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my AMI system in my 2012 Audi A3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter