can I use the lightning connector with or without wall jack (110vAC to USB DC) from my iphone 4s to charge my iphone 6s plus?
Is is safe? Will it have detrimental effects? If it will be slower, that might still be OK, so long as no other downside. Looking for additional flexibility, redundancy.
1 Answer from the Community
Followup: In addition to charging, how about data transfer to a PC?
- Answered by Joseph G from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?
- Asked by Martin R
- Nov 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
is it safe to charge my iPhone 6s Plus with the Power Adaptor?
- Asked by Mark P from Hinesville
- Apr 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is it safe to charge my iPhone 6s Plus with the Power Adaptor?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter